1. Where should the tractor be when you inspect landing gear after uncoupling the trailer?
With the tractor frame under the trailer.
2. While driving behind another vehicle under good condition you should allow at least one second between your vehicle and the vehicle ahead for each ____ (how many) feet of your vehicle length?
3. There are two things that a driver can do to prevent a rollover. They are: (1) keep the cargo as close to the ground as possible; and (2):
Go slow around turns.
4. The air brake leakage rate for a combination vehicle (engine off, brakes off) should be less than ____ psi per minute.
5. The safest way to make turn without entering another traffic lane is:
You should turn wide as you complete the turn.