6. When an authorized emergency vehicle that is using its siren and flashing lights approaches your vehicle, you should:
Pull over to the right-hand edge of the highway and stop, if possible.
7. When you are driving and one of your tires has a blowout, you should:
Grip the steering wheel firmly, take your foot off the gas pedal, and let the vehicle slow down before you drive onto the shoulder.
8. When passing another vehicle, you should not cut back into the right lane until you can see the vehicle you just passed in your rearview mirror.
9. The road surface of a bridge may be dangerous in winter because:
There may be ice on bridge even when other pavements are clear.
10. The driver and front-seat passengers (age 6 and above) are required to wear seat safety belts while riding in a motor vehicle on Illinois roadways.