6. You are visually checking the coupling of a converter dolly to the rear trailer. How much space should be between the upper and lower fifth wheel?
7. You are doing a walkaround inspection of a double or triple trailer rig. You should be sure the converter dolly air tank drain valves are_________and the pintle hook is________.
8. During normal operation the brakes of the double/triple trailer are controlled by:
9. Which of these will result in the best control on curves?
Slow to the safe speed before entering, then accelerate slightly through the curve.
10. The best way to stop and skid is to:
Restore traction to the tire.