6. The higher the center of gravity of your truck, the:
Easier to turn over.
7. If the service line comes apart while you are driving a combination vehicle but the emergency line stays together, what will happen right away?
Nothing is likely to happen until you try to apply the brakes.
8. Glad hands are usually connecting which of these?
Service and emergency air lines from the vehicle to the trailer.
9. A driver crosses the air lines when hooking up to an old trailer. What will happen?
If the trailer has no spring brakes, you could drive away but you wouldn’t have trailer brakes.
10. The hand valve should be used:
To test the trailer brakes.