11. You are driving a set of doubles and a set of trailer wheels goes into a skid. Which of these is most likely to occur?
The rig will continue moving in a straight line no matter how much the steering wheel is turned.
12. You are driving on a slippery road during the day. What does the Driver’s manual say about how much space you should keep ahead of your truck?
Allow “much more space than is needed for ideal driving conditions”
13. Which of these is NOT a good thing to do when driving on slippery roads?
Use the engine brake or speed retarder.
14. When testing the coupling of the double trailer the landing gears of the rear trailer should be:
15. You must drive through deep or flowing water. You should not:
Drive through quickly.