11. Your vehicle has hydraulic brakes. While traveling on a level road, you press the brake pedal and find that it goes to the floor. Which of these statements is true?
Pumping the brake pedal may bring the pressure up so you can stop the vehicle.
12. You are driving a vehicle at 55 mph on dry pavement. About how much total stopping distance will you need to bring it to a stop?
The length of a football field.
13. Which if these statements about cold weather driving is true?
Windshield washer antifreeze should be used.
14. When driving at night, you should:
Adjust your speed to keep your stopping distance within your sight distance.
15. Which of these statements about downshifting is true?
When you downshift for a curve, you should do so before you enter the curve.