16. Excessive use of the service brakes results in overheating which can lead to:
Expansion of the brake drums.
17. The most common type of foundation brake found on heavy vehicles is the:
18. If you must make an emergency stop, you should brake so you:
Can steer and so your vehicle stays in a straight line.
19. Your truck or bus has a dual air brake system. If a low air pressure warning comes on for only one system, what should you do?
Stop right away and safely park. Continue only after the system is fixed.
20. If your vehicle has an alcohol evaporator, every day during cold weather you should:
Check and fill the alcohol level.