1. With the hand valve on, you should test the trailer brakes by opening the service line valve at the rear of the trailer. When you do this, you should hear:
Air escape from the open valve.
2. You are driving with double trailers and must use your brakes to avoid a crash. For emergency braking you should:
Use controlled or stab braking.
3. Which of these statements about emergency steering true?
If you have traffic on both sides of your vehicle and something is blocking your lane, a move to the right still be best.
4. The converter dolly air tank drain valve on coupled double/triple trailers should be:
5. To check if the converter dolly is securely coupled to the rear trailer you should:
Pull gently against the pin of the second trailer.