1. When driving on a slippery road and the rear end of your vehicle starts to skid, you should:
Turn the front wheels in the direction of the skid.
2. When you come to a stop sign, you must stop your vehicle:
At a marked stop line, before entering the crosswalk, or before entering the intersection if there is no crosswalk.
3. Drivers are not permitted to wear headsets or have a television receiver visible from the driver’s seat.
4. When there are flashing signals at a railroad crossing and the train clears the crossing, how soon should you proceed?
After you check to make sure another train is not approaching on another track.
5. Which of the following is the single greatest factor in fatal motor vehicle accidents?