6. If you need to leave the road in the traffic emergency, you should:
Avoid braking until your speed has dropped to about 20 mph.
7. Which of these statements about certain types of cargo is true?
Unstable load such as hanging meat or livestock can require extra caution on curves.
8. According to the driver’s manual, why you should limit the use of your horn?
It can startle other drivers.
9. You do not have a hazardous materials endorsement on your commercial driver’s license. You are asked to deliver hazardous materials in a placarded vehicle. You should:
Refuse to haul the load.
10. Which of these statements about staying alert to drive is true?
Sleep is the only thing that can overcome fatigue.